(792)

Wednesday, 31 October 2012 | |

skin: glam affair - roza basic india (clean)
moles: emma - beauty marks & freckles 
teeth: yopulga - teeth 2
eyelashes: l.fauna - lashed & underlashes
eyes: poetic colors - moon eyes (black veil)

hair: exile - breathe me extreme (sear)
top 1: zaara - mishti tank (apricot)
top 2: maitreya - merino lux sweater (eggplant)
scarf: league - snood (paisley) {subscribo gift!}
pants: entente - vacances shorts (cargos I texture pack)
tights: izzie's - sheer tights basic (dark beige)
shoes: tee*fy - oleander pointed flats (bronze) {available @ my attic! last day!}
nose piercing: sugar heart - septum ring spooky glitter (pumpkin) {available on the marketplace!}
necklace: maxi gossamer - (part of set) juicy love lips (colour change) {available @ collabor88!}
bracelets left: je suis - (part of) brillante jewelry collection (browns & oranges)
ring right: je suis - voyante ring plain (colour change)
ring left: je suis - (part of) brillante jewelry collection (oranges)
bag: so many styles - leather tote (brown/plain)
pose: label motion - carrie (pose 5)

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to find emma and it isn't listed in search. Do you happen to have the URL?

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above commenter. Providing slurls to support the designers you feature would be nice. It's frustrating to spend unnecessary time searching for this emma store that I can't find by searching both the grid and google. This is one of my pet peeves about blogs, but don't take it personal. I just feel that blogs are designed to showcase fashion and style in second life and if the visitors can't find the items you are showing, then what is the point of viewing the blog?

Anonymous said...

Do you have the SLURL to Emma?

Neva Seljan said...

they were custom made for neva by emmatrue. she has since opened a store on the marketplace & you can get them here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/e-Beauty-Marks-Freckles/3802895

my pet peeve is slurls. lol nothing annoys me more in sl than following dead slurls. or landing under water. or on an empty plot. or at a different store. especially since shops change locations so much.

aside from this, obviously, i dont think i buy from anywhere that isnt easy to find so i never really think about it.

but the moles/freckles are my most fave ones in all of sl!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Neva! I'm the first anonymous and I don't have a pet peeve. I don't mind looking for the store myself. You do the blog and that's the hard part. I can look. When I did'nt find it I asked and you replied so win/win!

Post a Comment