(613)

Thursday, 24 November 2011 | |



skin: dutch touch - jaliah ebony cafe noir (basic w/ moles)
mole: romi skin - makeup tattoos 1-1 (mole-eye)
eyelashes: dutch touch - eyelashes plus kohl
eyelashes: chaisuki - lashes 52
eyes: poetic colors - classic eyes (dark soil)
hair: likeli - black curly fro (1)
top 1: zaara - mishti tank (ash)
top 2: purple moon - tess shirt (chocolate)
jacket: doppelganger - bridget coat (mustard)
scarf: boom - slim scarf (wheat)
pants: league - garage jeans (cool blue)
shoes: milk motion - my wood sandals (yellow)
earrings: erratic - tear-drop earrings (colour change)
necklace: ddl - a perfect mess {part of set}
bag: lelutka - boel bag (cutis)
pose: marukin

2 comments :

Cajsa Lilliehook said...

Hi, I love the photo and featured it in my column at Shopping Cart Disco. The column is called What I Like #40 and highlights photos from blogs and Flickr from Second Life that catch my eye.

Neva Seljan said...

thank you! ♥♥♥

Post a Comment